TRUCK GATE DRIVER KIOSKS
Automated gates require driver interaction outside. CERTUS Driver Kiosks are created in-house and according to exact design- and engineering specifications, and are based upon the highest quality of used materials. The key performance features include:
- Robust for consistent work in harsh environments
- Multi-colour front panel(s) for clear gate lane instructions
- Climate proof to withstand the most extreme weather conditions
- Modular build in order to support multiple configurations
- Easy to install and requiring a single connection
- Easy to service at all times
- Illuminated customer logo
All truck driver dialog related components are integrated in the front panel which give provides very good accessibility to the components in case of unforeseen malfunction.
All equipment is connected to the backplanes by means of industrial connectors. This makes swapping of components or even putting in a total new front door quite simple. Should new functionality be required (example; a hand scanbiometric reader) a new front door can be designed, or in the initial design a space can be allocated via a modular plate.
The size of the pedestal makes it possible to also house also additional hardware from surrounding equipment like controllers, switches, media converters, etc. The driver pedestal functions in that case like a ‘field equipment cabinet’.
For cases where only a limited configuration is required for process points where for example only a card reader and intercom device are required, the ‘slim line pedestal’ is was developed. The same look & feel applies, but it is more cost effective. Such pedestals are often deployed at ASC transfer points.